This solution we created below will show us the details on which components needs to check to fix the problem.
Just refer to it follow some simple hints we provide.
Nokia C5 MMC microSD Not detected, insert memory card error problem solution
1. Try to use and replace another working microSD card.
2. Clean the microSD card holder if oxidized.
3. Check the VMEM voltage this reads from 1.8v to 3V.
4. Check replace the 47 ohms resistors and 18p and 100n capacitors.
5. If the above procedures didn't work, try to restore, flash update the device firmware.
6. If the firmware is okay. the possible faulty is the GAZOO IC. Reworking or replacing it will only fix the problem.