Just refer to the solution below and locate the primary component parts which need to check first if the buzzer problem occurred on Nokia E5. We also includes a simple step by step procedures on how to troubleshoot this problem.
Nokia E5 Buzzer, Ringer Speaker Jumper Ways
1. Check the IHF speaker using a multimeter, replace if found damaged.
2. Clean the IHF speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if oxidized.
3. Check/replace the speaker filter coil.
4. Trace both negative and positive connection paths.
5. Check/replace the coils and capacitors near the GAZOO IC.
6. If the problem continues, the problem may possibly lies on the GAZOO IC, reworking or replacing it might only fix the problem. Enjoy..