You may just need to locate the highlighted components showed on the picture and do some check-up and test procedures. Then follow some step by step procedures we prepared below.
Nokia E5 Earpiece Speaker Jumper Ways Solution
1. Clean the Earpiece Speaker Terminal contact pads.
2. Check the Receiver speaker using a multimeter or try replacing it with a working speaker.
3. Check/Replace the filter coils and capacitors.
4. Trace its connection from the filter coils down to the terminal contact pads. Apply jumper wire if the connection is cut or open.
5. If the above procedures doesn't fix the problem. The possible problem may lies on the GAZOO IC.
6. Reheat, rework the GAZOO IC, replace if necessary.
Enjoy your repair....