This may happen if the phone suffered wet or water damaged, accidentally dropped by the users.
Just refer to the solution below and locate the primary components that needs to be check first.
Nokia E5 Display Light Jumper Ways - connection track
1. First try to replace the LCD screen display module.
2. Check the LCD pin connector, clean, re-solder it if necessary.
3. Check/read the VBAT voltage across the inductor coil, check the inductor coil too, replace if found damaged.
4. Trace the connection line paths of VLED-, VLED+ and the switching line.
5. Check/ replace the resistors near the LED driver IC.
6. Rehot, rework or replace the LED driver IC.