Just refer to the solution below for it shows the primary component on Nokia E5 PCB board which need to check or replace if necessary.
Nokia E5 MIC Problem Repair Solution
1. Check the two 0 ohms resistors near the battery connector and the 100 ohms near the RAPIDO IC,. replace if damaged.
2. Check/replace the capacitors.
3. Check the MIC supply voltage (VDIGIMIC).
4. If all of the said components above is OK,. Replace the 5 pin digital microphone.
5. If the problem still persist, rework the GAZOO IC.
Hope this help... Enjoy!